I have been so bad at goals lately it isn’t even funny. I do thoroughly love setting goals, so it is a habit I am sad to miss.
So, here we go. These are my goals for September:
- BEGIN MY 2023 ENGAGEMENT MARKETING PLAN: I show you lots of pretty pictures, yes, but there is so much that goes on behind the scene. The majority of engagement happen between Christmas and Valentine’s Day, so about two to three months before then I begin prep for that push. This includes things such as planning content relevant to engagement couples as well as planning out my 2023 calendar so I know when and where there is room for weddings and elopements. I want to develop my plan for my plan in September.
- HAVE SOME FORM OF MARKETING FOR KLP DESIGN CO.: My newest business baby, my design shop, carries itself pretty well. However, it could use a little help in the marketing department. What does this means? It means I want to send weekly sales emails, post consistently on social media, and-gasp-actually make Reels. It stands well on its own, but I’d like to help it out a bit, especially as we approach the holiday season.
- TAKE ONE CLASS ON PELOTON A DAY: I feel I’ve had this goal before, but I will make it again! I do enjoy the classes on the Peloton App, so it isn’t that. I just need to make time and prioritize that part of my health plan. Hold me accountable–find me on there as @LaPopTarte!
- BLOG 3X A WEEK: I know, I know. I make this goal every time I make goals. But blogging is so important to me…so important, I don’t always prioritize it if I can’t do it perfectly. That ends this month. I do a lot of batch working (doing a lot of one task at one time–one of my favorite business productivity hacks), so this really shouldn’t be a problem.
- PREP FOR 40 RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS: When I turned 30, I completed 30 Random Acts of Kindness–I left wipes on a baby table, a Target gift card in a random Barbie box, coloring books at a park, things like that. I love it, and I want to do it again when I turn 40 in October. That’s 10 more, though, so it might take a bit to get it set up…
What are you big September goals?
Kayla Lee is a Minnesota-based wedding and elopement photographer (and handcrafter and designer on the side). She provides services to elegant, authentic, sentimental couples who not only choose their own adventures, but also live them to the fullest! See more about the KLP Wedding Experience!