Once a spring, I try to update my resume and curriculum vitae (CV). It’s a good habit to get into–you never know when The Dream Job is going to come strolling by.
But what if my dream job is shooting your wedding and being there for your on the biggest day of your coupledom?
While I was doing that, I thought it might be kind of fun if I wrote my photography CV. If I was looking for a wedding photographer, I would want to know about them as a person, but also their qualification. What did they do to be so qualified?
Well, here are my qualifications…
Name: Kayla Lee Years active: 2015-Present Website: kaylalee.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Facebook.com/KaylaLeePhotographyMN Instagram: Instagram.com/KaylaLeePhotoMN
- HYRBID COVERAGE: I shoot both film and digital, which allows a unique aesthetic for your photographs.
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING: I have taken thousands of hours of training with wedding industry professionals to learn posing and editing to provide a seamless experience and make you feel confident in front of the camera. I have also worked with leaders in the field of communications, which includes photographers, photojournalists, and programmers with companies like Google and Adobe.
- ONE LEAD SHOOTER + ONE ASSISTANT SHOOTER: I always bring someone with me to help cover wedding days to provide thorough, well-rounded coverage.
- PRINT RELEASE: Rather than requiring a certain portion of print sales before releasing your images, I provide the release with gallery delivery so your can print on your time in your way. Photos are delivered via an online server, to which you have untimed access to for at least one year after delivery.
- FREE TRAVEL: I like to get out and about, so I like to join you where you are at no extra charge!
- PROMPT SERVICE: I provide a sneak peek on social media within 48 hours, a blog post with an expanded sample within 7 days, and then full gallery delivery within four to six weeks.
- COMPLIMENTARY ADD-ONS: A KLP Wedding Experience comes with several option complimentary add-ons. This includes invitation suite design as well as the use of my photo booth stand, should you want to use these services at no additional charge to you:)
- University of Minnesota Duluth – Bachelor of Applied Arts in Teaching Communication Arts/Literature + Teaching Social Studies (History Concentration)
- Johns Hopkins University – Master of Arts in Communications (Digital Commutations Concentration)
- POPSUGAR. (2019, December 12.) “Guess the Engagement Ring Style! How Well Do You Know Your Diamonds?” Retrieved from here.
- Offbeat Bride. (2019, July 3). “Sentimental touches abound at this whimsical forest wedding in Northern Minnesota.” Retrieved from here.
- Big Day Made. (2019, May 14). “Tessier + McCauley.” Retrieved from here.
- Zola. (2019). “Winter Wedding in Minnesota.” Retrieved from here.
That’s me–Kayla Lee! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!
Kayla Lee is a Minnesota-based wedding and elopement photographer. She provides services to elegant, authentic, sentimental couples who not only choose their own adventures, but also live them to the fullest!